Aug 24, 2008

I feel like the happiest girl in this world, just because I've got you.



Happy, happy and happy!!!!


Remember I mentioned Gordan is going to go out tonight with his colleagues to drink again??


Well, he pushed it off, just to accompany me!!!!


And I told him I am so going to write this entry to compliment him lor... hahahha...




At Carl's Jr!!


Notice why everything is fried and there isn't any burgers?? Not because we don't eat burgers but because they ran out of bread!!! Can you believe that?? Anyway the food there is not bad la, but WE WANT TO EAT THE BURGER LOR!!! Gordan ask me to take this picture de... Say post on my blog cause rarely you'll encounter fast food restaurant run out of bread... haha



Next up, movie time!!!





Me and Wall.E!!

Ok, ugly picture of me. Look damn fat lor!!! I asked Gordan to take with it de, but guess my dear is just too 'shy' ba... So he got me to take picture with it.. Its like damn cute lah!! Somemore see the trailer, its like damn funny also.. Gonna watch it with Gordan when it comes out!! And heard that the whole show there's no conversation lor, only sounds that the machines makes... Interesting!!




Meet Dave

The show we watched tonight!! Quite nice ba, since I won't find it too long winded yet there's a lot of funny parts.. Have to admit, Eddie Murphy is a real good comedy actor lor...




Its been a great night for me, although we didn't do anything much....

Just feeling how Gordan is making the effort for me makes all my anger disappear liao.... Girls are always so easy to coax right?? Just treat them a bit caring, a bit sweet then they'll do ANYTHING for you liao.. But only applies if the girl really love you a lot hor!! So those guys don't anyhow use this way to cheat girl's feelings.. We are fragile too!!

Gordan isn't a very romantic person. But I still remember I told him before, "Its ok, you not romantic I romantic can liao.." Hahaha.. But he don't really sweet talk and do sweet stuff, so when he really do anything I know that its from the bottom of his heart. Maybe that's why I fall so madly for him ba..


Message for my love.......


I know you are the one that I want, the only one I need, whom I can love and feel loved.



I love you, as much as before and more and more as the days pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!