Sep 25, 2008

I'm feeling so sick and so weak!!!


Can't believe I so accurate lor... That day say heng no asthma, then yesterday started having!!! Wa lao, why don't let me dio 4d leh??


So bo bian have to go and buy inhaler. And have to go all the way to Eunos to buy. Cause my family doctor is there and get inhaler need medical proof ma... Gordan wasn't free to fetch me there so have to take train there by myself!!!!!


I was like so breathless walking to the MRT liao PLUS baby was moving and kicking me. Made me so pain la!!! So I'm like walking like a penguin like that lor...


Luckily I haven't die yet when I reach there..... Used the inhaler and immediately felt SO MUCH BETTER!!!! Then waited for Gordan to come pick me........







While waiting for him, of course take some pictures lor....





Do I look sick??????





A pic of me and my big tummy before going out....





Guess where is this??




That's where I live before!!! Stayed here for almost 18 years ok! Its a shophouse. Last time my grandma had a shop there as she's a hairdresser so we stayed at the 2nd storey. Still remember last time always get my friends to come over for mahjong or drinks. Got once we even celebrate mooncake festival at the balcony!! So many good memories there... But now government took over it for don't know want to make what liao.. So can't stay there anymore... Sob sob...


By the way, you must have noticed that I have change the blogskin. But still got to make a lot of changes so please bear with it ok... Got to change the fonts of all my post, and thats freaking a lot!!! Somemore sick now... But luckily Gordan had been accompanying me. And we even slept at 10 plus yesterday!!!


Wish me get well soon ba....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!