Oct 22, 2008

Check up day again!!!



Before heading to K.K


Finally its time for check up again!! Waited so long for it lor... And worse still time seem to pass so slow........


I totally love the doctor today. She seem so professional lor... And I didn't know they touch touch the tummy a bit then they will know whether the head is down or not.. Amazing sia... Anyway she told me that if I want to try natural birth, there is around 70%-80% chance. But need to wait till next check up after the scan then can decide.. So need to consider for 2 weeks again....


Gordan accompanied me there today. But he was quite tired so fall asleep waiting for me. (so ke lian lor!) We went for lunch after that at Kopitiam.



My dearest on the phone while eating.


Lunch was damn nice lor! I ate the Teriyaki Chicken Bento, and Gordan ate the Nasi Briyani. Both is delicious lah!


While eating, saw this man sitting at the table next to us, eating too. He was having this rice with chicken, think a indian dish or what. Then when he finished everything liao, and pls note he finished EVERYTHING, he called the manager over and complained to him about the chicken or whatever. I can't hear so I don't know lah.. Then the manager went to change a new plate for him. And he still can eat finish the 2nd plate lor!!!!! I kinda suspect he gek siao de... And the serving they give wasn't little lor, its a lot of rice de.. So I was telling Gordan, if its me, I don't think I would have space for the 2nd plate le ba...


And finally I bought the breast pump...



After so long, I finally got you...


A lot of place got sell, but why I must buy at K.K leh?? Cause got discount ma!! Usual price is $91 but K.K there is selling at $59.90! About $30 off lei....


Back home, was talking to my grandma and my aunt. And they were telling me horrible stories about natural birth la! Making me think twice lor..


They told me my the other aunt, when giving birth, she took the epidural (numb the lower body so no pain). Then she push until her intestine also come out! Cause she cannot feel anything ma, so cannot control how much to push. Then in the end, she spent 1 month in bed lor! And have to go surgery to cut off somemore, cause swollen liao then very pain..


Its scary la, and I don't want to take so long then recover lor.. Since even my caesearean I also 2 weeks recover liao..


And they were telling me to go fortune teller suan the name. Cause since its gonna affect the baby's whole life, and if its a good name, it can help the baby and even bring luck to his parents too!! Hmm, maybe I should do that..


Learn a lot more talking to them lor, really is elders knows best! Hahaha..




*Baby ar, you guai guai ar, when come out must let mummy and daddy dio 4d hor! And be a guai guai baby so mummy won't have a hard time.. And don't always move so violently, mummy will pain de!!*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!