Oct 15, 2008

I've been so lazy lately......




1) Because the weather is freaking hot lately and I'm sweating like nobody's business everytime.

2) Because it always rain out of nowhere.

3) No one is free to accompany me. (sob, sob...)


But finally, today managed to get out of the house. And oh, by the way, Gordan is busy busy this week so he couldn't accompany me too...


Met Adrian for dinner at tampines. We went to have Sakae Sushi, yeah!!!! Thanks to Adrian for letting me indulge in my craving, hahaha...


(By the way, Adrian is a super duper nice guy. And definitely is going to be a good bf and a good husband. With a stable job, he is fun, humourous and gossips!! Hahaha...
)




So girls out there, grab him now!!!




(Ya, I'm advertising, or else he keep saying he couldn't get a gf because of me...)





The Mr Nice Guy..



Saw this at Sakae, its a mouse!! Damn kawaii ne....


After dinner, we went off to Coffeebean to meet Su Wen for coffee session. Basically we just bitching around, like what we always do, haha..


Stayed till 11plus then went to take bus home liao... Pregnant ladies need to go home rest liao...hahaha..




Beware!!!!




Tons of camwhored pics of me!!! (I'm having the mood today...hehehe)



Oops...Caught Su Wen in the background...Paiseh..



In Century Sq de toilet



Back home liao...









And the last pic of the day......





I totally don't look pregnant lor!!!! Gordan keep saying I getting fatter, do I look like it???



I still look so pretty la!!!! Wahahhahahhahhahah......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!