Oct 13, 2008

Shopping for more baby stuff today!!


The date is approaching liao, got to faster stock up the baby stuffs!!


Thanks to Gordan's mom, she was the one who sponser them...


We headed to Giant today. But seriously not much baby things there lor.. And somemore we were quite rush for time cause Gordan got to meet his friend after that and got to go back office for some work too. But managed to buy most of the baby things there plus Gordan bought a lot of titbits also cause they were so cheap!!


We went for dinner next at a coffeeshop in Pasir Ris. The zi-char there is like so popular lor!! There were so many people eating.... But we weren't thinking of eating zi-char today so I ate the sliced fish bee hoon and Gordan had the Tom Yam soup. The fish was super fresh lor, but overall its ok only, not really very nice.


After the very full dinner, Gordan sent me to Tampines cause he got to meet his friend liao and I also got some other baby stuff to buy.


Remember I said in the previous post I was at the Kiddy palace at Marina Sq and the sterilising tablet was selling at $9.90?? I saw it in Tampines de branch $8.10!!! Kns lor, why different branch got different pricing de ar??


I went to walk around for a while. But don't know is it because of the big tummy now, walk a while I'm getting tired liao...


Actually supposing to meet Su Wen de, but she say she's tired today so don't want to meet liao, so I went home lor...


Tired but fruitful day today! Hmmm... Maybe tomorrow I'll go to the library to read up more about baby stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!