Nov 24, 2008

Day 3 : Home with baby Tyler



I'm under so much emotional struggle now. Don't know what I want and don't know what I should do. But I know I can't let anything affect my emotions. Cause it may in turn affect my milk supply too. Remembering nurse said that cannot be stressed..


I'm currently breastfeeding now, and its damn tired!! Especially I'm not expressing out and just feeding baby directly so don't know how much he is drinking. On good times, maybe he'll feed every 2-3 hrs, but sometimes he just want to torture his mummy, so he decides to feed every hr!!! I'm feeling like such a cow lor....


But at least with each day passing by, I find myself learning more about him liao, so it gets more easier each day. But everyday there is also new problems too. And I definitely feel myself loving him more and more each day despite all the sleepless nights and backaches. Guess parenting is really a endless learning journey ...


Gonna bring him to polyclinic later liao, to check his jaundice level. That time when discharged it was 130 or so, then that day went check became 160!! Don't know is it because I'm breastfeeding then the jaundice got higher?? Anyway later my godma will pass me some herbs use for bath for baby jaundice de, hopefully it works ba... *pray*


*Photos update!!*





This pic reminds me so much of last time when Jun En is born lor.. Only that Tyler is chubbier..haha..


Peacefully sleeping in his rocking chair...



Hopefully he will have big big eyes also..



My chubby son..




*By the way, thanks dear, for being such a sweet hubby and daddy. Although I'm in my moody phase now, but really still I appreciate all that you've done. Jiayou for work, baby and me will be supporting you and praying for you. Love you!*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!