Nov 13, 2008

Time for checkup again!!!!












My favourite!!!




Last checkup before my delivery liao... I seriously find that being a doctor is so good lor!! Cause everytime I see doc for 10 mins then have to pay $30 liao.. So easy money lor!!


Feeling turbo super sleepy today. Think because of the cooling weather also. Then Gordan also not free to fetch me home, end up have to take cab home myself.


Stopped by Eastpoint and da bao my favourite sushi!! There's this 'Niwa Sushi' and they sell really cheap and nice sushi lor!! Better than the 'Edo Sushi'.. They have this promotion going on buy 3 get 1 free. So I bought 8 boxes at only $8.80 lor!! And their wasabi and soy sauce is free!! The cheaper alternative to enjoy salmon, haha....


The date is set liao, 18th of November, next tuesday. Anyone want to visit me de can text me k?? And if you are thinking of what to get for baby, just bao angbao can liao...hahaha... Cause I don't want you all to waste money buy toys or clothes or what then in the end I don't use it at all de, so cash is more practical ma...


Yawnz..... So sleepy now, think will knock out soon. Ta-ta!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!