Dec 18, 2008

Baby Tyler is officially 1 MONTH OLD today!!!!


Already went around giving his full month cakes on saturday. A bit of hiccups that day, so sorry if I wasn't able to send you the cakes!!! And we only managed to give out all around 11pm.. When we went out at 11am. Freaking 12hrs sia! I was quite steam that day, cause previous night Tyler don't let me sleep, so was dozing off at any chance I could.


Finally I cut my hair liao. Dye also, but not really very obvious colour. We went to Novena that day, looking for a place to cut hair and also to go to United Square to see baby things also. Had my haircut at IN-2-HAIR salon, and I must say I love the experience! 1 thing I hate going to salon is because they will always try to push their products. But the stylist who served me didn't even talk to me until towards the end lor.. And the whole salon only got 4 staff. So you won't find any trainee or so to serve you, just 1 stylist doing everything for you. Their treatment was very special also, got smoke de!!! Overall I like doing my hair there, although its not very amazing but there's nothing I don't like either!


Wanted to do highlights also de. But Gordan was rushing for his game at 8pm, so can only cut and colour my hair.. This weekend going to go complete my highlights! Really thanks to Gordan lor.. He was carrying baby throughout the 2 hrs that I was doing my hair lor.. But dear, sorry you have to do it again this weekend... hahaha..


Besides me having my hair done, my little darling got his hair done too!!!


Tyler's hair is getting damn long liao, so have to trim a bit. Although the tradition is to shave his head, but since his hair so nice now, I really don't want to shave it lor. And guess who is his hairdresser???


His mummy, Me lah!!!!!


After cutting his hair, I feel that I'm seriously gifted lor! Anyone want to let me cut for you?? I charge $5 only.. (Just kidding lah...)


Random photos, enjoy!!!!!!!!





My new hair!!!



At the salon (carrying baby while Gordan go toilet)



Tyler's new haircut!! Shuai right???


Makeshift bed in his Daddy's car..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!