Dec 31, 2008

Happy New Year !!!!
(Although its still not 12 yet...)

Gordan is out tonight, celebrating somewhere with his friends, and here I am at home counting down with Tyler. S.o e.x.c.i.t.i.n.g.

And somemore I'm eating tang yuan and watching the countdown show on TV with Tyler sleeping beside me, waking up here and there. Such a wonderful way to welcome the new year sia...

Ok, I'm being sacarstic, but who wouldn't?

Anyway Gordan is going to bring us out tomorrow, to make up for the new year. But I don't even know where to go lor. Everywhere will definitely be packed with people de..Sian..

Since its the new year I don't want to complain so much for this post la, just gonna end it with some photos. (Although I really wish to complain about the crap music I'm hearing from the countdown show now, wonder how they get famous really!)





Missed me??? hhehehehhee



Short trip out with Tyler



OMG, he look so xiao pang zi lah!!! (feeding well, sleeping well...)



This hat I bought for him de, so cute right?????

-

-

-

-

-


And definitely more pics of my boy...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-










*Have a great new year guys, I wish that all your wishes and resolutions get fufilled!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!