Jan 23, 2009

Hi guys I'm back!!!

After so many days of sleepless nights, I finally can announce that

MY BLOGSHOP IS OPENED!!


Please support ok??? Let me earn a bit diaper money for Tyler...

Tyler just had his injection that day, then had slight fever, but now ok liao. He's now 5.8kg liao lor!! Damn heavy la, carry till my wrist also hurts.. And my aunt still ask me why I let him be so fat.. Also not I want de, he hungry then I feed lor, or else so young go for diet meh???


But he's damn cute now la, especially his double chin!!! hahahhaaa...


CNY is coming liao, I really don't feel like going out on CNY. Especially since I have to go Gordan's grandma there... But bo bian!


Still I'm looking forward to eat bak kwa!! I've been craving for it for don't know how long le lor...


Anyway hope you all collect lots of angbaos k? (Paiseh, Tyler's feeding time liao!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!