Jul 15, 2009

Lots of my vain pics...*Beware*


I've changed my hair colour!!!


I've long gotten sick of my hair liao. Almost ask my Aunt to cut for me the other day, but luckily didn't, cause I need to keep it longer for wedding de. So finally manage to psycho Gordan to let me go dye hair!


Previously dye red liao, so this time wanted to try something different. I went to the salon opp Gordan's place, and surprisingly its super good! The lady boss was very nice, she even dye for me 2 times because the colour wasn't really coming out. I spent like 6 hours there and it only cost $60!


I think its hard for the colour to come out because of the red I dye previously ba.. But I love my hair colour now!! Although it still looks a little red, but it really compliments my skin real well!


Pics time!

Camwhoring in the cab, on the way to pick up Su wen.













*Its not very obvious on pic but its more obvious when i tie my hair up.



Little Janelle came out with us!





Her hair is getting more Q liao, cause its so much more thicker!


We went to walk around and went Kiddy Palace buy some stuff. I was complaining to Su wen everytime go out with her sure spend money one lor! That's why we can't go out so often, wait bankrupt ar...


My tea break!




My Caramel Ice Blended




Su wen's Ultimate Mocha




And Janelle with her milk!




She look so damn cute with the ribbon head band.. And don't you think she look like Minnie Mouse?







Was attempting to carry her, but sit down a while and she cry liao.. She prefers her Mummy's smell, haha...


What I bought:



Food Grinder



Can use to mash some smaller portion of food, like egg yolk, potato all that..


Cheap Top! $6 only...




Romper for Tyler, $10!




Nice bras, $4 each only...




Long time never buy toys for Tyler liao, so bought this piano to entertain him...



Bought home let him try, and he got so agitated and kept hitting the piano lor.. I got a violent baby!! I think sooner or later the piano is going to break into 2 piece lor...


I'm attempting to do Tyler's scrapbook now, and because I want to do a Disney theme for him, so I had to source for pic online and draw it out. Buying stickers and paste is too normal for me...



Some samples of what I've drawn, Baby Lola and Baby Taz...



*Forgive the colour smudging out, cause I intend to cut it out one.

Looks good right?? I got talent copying!! Haha... probably got this during school times ba.. Anyway if you all needs any copying of cartoon characters done, do tell me, I can help!



Day out to my Grandma's place...



Suddenly had the mood to do up my hair, something which I have not done for very long liao...



Camwhoring while waiting for Tyler to wake up...












I love watching Tyler sleep..




And especially kissing him!




Mummy's little precious...




For more pics do check out Tyler's blog...



On the way to Grandma's house....




I love my hairdo!! Was telling my Aunt this can be use for wedding also.. hahaha... Maybe if workable then I'll do hairdo and makeup myself lor.. Save money.. Makeup artist is so so expensive! The cheaper one I found was $400 plus, and the more better ones are $1k and above!!! Wedding stuff are so ex... Photographers also!! Easily $1k plus, and 1 that I like is charging $6k lor!!! If only Gordan is loaded....


But then if he is, then I'll be damn worried lor.. Cause I'm a stay home, huang lian po now, how to compete with all the girls outside?? Luckily he love me a lot, its not easy when you got to face a moody huang lian po everyday if you don't love her lor.. haha...


I'm having this freaking ulcer on the side of my tongue. And its making me sound short tongue talking lor, make me have to use Tyler's teething gel to make me feel better.. Hopefully it heals soon!!


Tyler has been biting me a lot!! Just this morning, because I'm very tired, he woke up and just hold on to my arm and bite me. Although very pain, but I too lazy to get up so I just lie there cringing at the pain while he bite until he happy.. Then woke up to find 2-3 marks there.. Gordan's mom was telling me don't let him get used to biting me or pulling my hair, but seriously how to control??


I don't offer myself to let him bite or pull my hair, but sometimes during play time its just no choice one lor.. Then if want me to stop him, scold him or what, then they'll start getting all uptight when he cries liao.. So sometimes just have to listen one ear go out the other ear ba..


Phedra's birthday is coming liao, going to her chalet this weekend. Should I buy present or angbao leh?? Present, she like got everything liao leh...


Update again after her birthday ya.. Stay tuned!



**Please help me click on the ads! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!