Aug 23, 2009

Long Post Of Updates...


20/8/2009 - Movie Date!



Last minute plans, Gordan decides to bring me to movie! Purposely picked a 1130pm show, so that I could make Tyler sleep first then go out.


Went to watch 'UP' and its great! Although its animation, but then the storyline is good! And made me tear quite a few times too. The little boy was cute, and seeing him just keeps reminding me of Tyler!


In the car, on the way there...




Attitude dearest..






Kallang LeisurePark, all shops close liao cause its so late already...





Me and Gordan





I was damn hungry before the show, and we only got like 20mins, so don't even have time to eat instant noodles.. And I don't want to fill myself up with popcorn, so luckily for me, while walking around we spotted a donut stall still open. But after finishing the donuts, I'm still hungry. In the end bought some titbits at 7-11 and bought hotdog.


Love having couple time with Gordan, even though its just for a few hours!

__________________________________________________________________________

21/8/2009 - Clubbing Night!


Been very long since I last clubbed, so made plans with my friends to go clubbing. Initially was planning to go Zouk, but then in the end it was changed to some club at Md Sultan. Why I'm not naming it is because I'm going to complain loads about this.


But before I start, let's see some pics first!


Finished with my makeup, and playing with Tyler first..




Grab my boy and camwhored!!
















What I'm wearing for the night..




Its been quite some time since I wore anything like this out. Kinda not used to it, since ever since giving birth I've been wearing casual attires only. But then, happy because I look attractive!! Ok, my own personal opinions, don't want to hear you saying I buay hiao bai..


Back to what I need to rant...


I was queueing up and while the door bitch was checking my IC, she asked me my IC no which is expected because I look quite different from my photo, since it was taken 9 years ago. Then she was still not convinced, so ask me my address, which I have to explain to her that the slip of paper with my new address is torn down, and I have no recollection of the previous address.


Why so?


Because that address was my mum's and god knows how long I haven't been in contact with her, and I've never even stayed there!


Anyway, then she got me to write my chinese name and it turn out that its different from my IC's one.


Why?


Because my chinese name is changed, and for IC, its all taken from the birth cert. So some strokes have been changed or removed but overall it still reads the same.


I was explaining to her, and then she say to me, "Get your friend to get the ID." I asked her, "Why?" And she tell me, "Because this is not your ID, you are using other people's ID."


What the fuck?


And she got her manager out, and the manager was saying like how can they verify when I can write my chinese name wrongly? I was damn pissed off by then, so I totally don't give face to them already. I told them, "Hey, I don't stare at my IC everyday and I'm not a student, I'm a housewife. How many chances would I get to write my name?" Even during my school days, I don't write my chinese name like that, from when I started to write my chinese name, it is different from the one on my birth cert.


And the fucking door bitch was like keep saying she'll call the police, then I just tell them, "Go ahead, I can confirm this is my IC." But ended up, the manager tell me to call cause for dunno what reasons, but he says it'll be better. But come on lah, I'm not going to call the police to come down and help me verify my IC so that I could get in a club.


And I don't understand why can't they call?? Since they are the one insisting that I'm using other people's IC? In the beginning say so loud want to call police end up ask me to call?


Was discussing this with my friends at one side, when I spotted a police car. So I just went to the policeman and asked him is it possible to verify my IC. And even the policeman says its not possible, unless I have a criminal record. And he also says, "They think they own the police ar, such a little thing also call police." Which is why I think they want me to call.


The policeman told me that if I were to call police, and to really verify my IC, I would have to go into custody first and then produce birth cert or something. Which is like going to take up whole night, luckily I didn't. And the police even say, "Since they don't want to earn your money, what's the point of going there?"


So true.


Seriously next time invite me there I also won't go, just because the door bitch is such a fucker. And basically my friends all come into the conclusion that she's having PMS. Because after that we went to St James, and the bouncer didn't even ask me anything looking at my IC!


Fuck the club.


If you want to do something, do it, don't try to scare people and chicken out yourself.


Anyway, after that incident, I had a great time at Powerhouse. And even saw my ex colleague there, chatted with her and bought some drinks from her. But then the crowd there are mostly young boys and girls, not even eye-candy to see lor!!


After that, we went to Boat Quay next and drink a little. Spent more time chatting with my friends outside the pub and they were damn shocked when I told them Gordan is pubbing somewhere in Geylang. But to me, its normal liao, its like sort of trust him won't do anything funny but wouldn't want to know if he does also..


Gordan came and drove me back when he's done. And both of us was feeling kinda high by then, haha.. But really have to thank Gordan's mom, that I'm able to come out to club. Can't wait till all my girls is ready to club with me!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

22/8/2009 - Grocery Shopping!


Woke up refreshed this morning, which is funny cause I was still feeling a little hangover when I woke up at 7 plus to feed Tyler milk. But anyway, camwhored with Tyler first thing in the morning...






Love this pic...


We headed out in the late afternoon to Parkway, cause I need to get groceries and also weekend is mostly our family day together!


Tyler taking a nap..




While I'm waiting Gordan to buy food..




Chicken Curry for Gordan




And Laksa for me!



I still feel both is quite salty, or is it just me?? Cause Gordan says its quite ok..


After eating, and feeding Tyler, we went to walk around, and Gordan let Tyler play this!













He was actually standing up, cause he hates to sit down now.. Actually we wanted to put coins so that it will move, but then we feel that its a bit dangerous for him, so didn't.


We went to Giant to buy a few things, but then vegetables all that we went to NTUC to buy. Cause I feel that the vegetables are not fresh enough. And somemore Gordan ask me to cook...


At NTUC, we got Tyler to sit in the trolley!





He loves it cause its so new to him. But then while we were walking around, he suddenly cried out very loud! Gordan thought its just him throwing temper, so he ignored him, but then from his cries I knew that something is wrong, so I went to look at him. And I realized he got his finger stuck in the coin thing! If you notice, there is this chain attached to the coin box, and towards the end there is a 'key'. This key got a little hole which is big enough for Tyler's finger to go through, so he went to play with it and got stuck!


Help him out, and carried him since he was crying like hell. Calm down after a while, but he was getting cranky cause he's bored liao.. So faster buy and we went off. Tyler was so noisy in the NTUC lor, which I think everyone noticed him, haha... Loads of people came up to me and commented that Tyler is so cute. Even got one lady, she told me that I'm so lucky to have him. So happy hearing all the comments, prove my hardwork in doing so much for him!


After we went home, bath for Tyler then feed him and make him sleep then I went to cook. Recent times when I cook, Gordan always gets his friend to come over to eat with us, which is ok, cause his friend is quite a nice guy, just that I'll have to cook more lor..


What we had today:


Stir Fried Dou Miao





Everything-also-have Soup






Simple cooking today, cause don't want to cook so much, too lazy to wash.. haha...


Tyler drinks more milk just now! Normally his feed at 9plus, he'll drink 210mls before going to bed. Then I gave him 240mls just now, and he drank left 10mls before sleeping! And I don't know is it the milk, but he hasn't stirred in the last 4 hrs!! Hopefully he will continue like that.. haha..


Had a lot of thoughts lately, and happy to say, forgive and forget is playing such a big factor in my life now. Cause Gordan and me, its not always great between us, when things are bad, we could quarrel everyday! But then, I just try to look through everything and tolerate his bad points, and hoping that he'll change for the better. When things gets tough to handle, thats when clubbing all that comes in, because thats my only way to relax myself.


Going to help Gordan with his company starting from next month. Doing all the admin and accounts. And that Dearest of mine says he'll pay me $500 a month, which is good, because at least I'll have a fixed allowance from him every month. Was planning that starting next month, I'll buy Tyler's milk powder and diapers at the beginning of the month, so at least I can control my spendings. Calculated it and it already cost like $200 lor!! Not to say still got the groceries shopping once or twice a week.. Hopefully the $500 would be enough..


Phedra is sick now.. So can't go over my Grandma there recently. Hopes she gets well soon, Tyler needs a playmate!!!


Alright going to bed, sorry for the long post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!