Aug 29, 2009

Coffee Session + Shopping With Bestie..


Finally got to meet up with Su Wen, after like so damn long of us planning to meet. Went to our regular hangout, Tampines!

Really not much places that is convenient and near and has lots of things to shop de, that's why we always go Tampines, haha...

Gordan had to rush for work today, and his mom is going out, so I had to bring the pram myself and take cab to pick Su Wen up. Luckily the pram is light and easy to fold, or else if its Su Wen's one, I think I'll die carrying it 3 storeys home.


In the cab, took the chance to camwhore!!






Love my Tyler boy...



Argh.. I look so fat!!! And young also... Wonder is it good or bad?


We went to Tampines One first cause I was hungry and we had Sushi Tei!


Little Tyler in his baby seat..




The leftovers..



Paiseh, was too hungry liao.. Forgot to take photo before I eat.. hahaha...


Total bill came up to only $20 plus, cause Su Wen and me never eat a lot.. Good!!! And while we were eating, the staffs kept playing with Janelle and Tyler, then I was telling Su Wen, they play with them so much, should give us discount lor.. hahaha..


Guess you all quite long never see Janelle liao, here is the 'Q more'!!





Getting cuter and cuter right?? Of cos la, my god-daughter leh... hehehe...


After my lunch, we went to walk around the kiddy stores and Tyler was grabbing at anything that he can reach lor! I don't mind him taking them, but the thing is, he is only interested in the dangling price tag! And he'll pull it off, so bad lor...

So to entertain him, I have to keep thinking of new things for him to play! Normally, if this happens, Gordan will carry him but then he is not around today, and can't be I carry him and push pram de.. *dear dear I miss you..*


1 most effective thing for him is....... PLASTIC BAG!



See how contented he is.. haha...

By the way, don't leave your kid unattended with plastic bags hor, else they may get suffocated, be sure to keep a watch at them ya...


We shopped around till around evening time, then we went to Coffeebean to rest, and also because its Tyler and Janelle's feeding time!


Grab the chance to take photos!!



Su Wen & Tyler




He's super interested in phone lately, always snatching my phone from me, see his eyes looking at Su Wen's phone longingly, haha...




And Janelle lying comfortably in her pram...




My XiaoPang




Me & Janelle (Finally she lets me carry!!)







First step towards being nanny, haha.. At last she won't cry when I carry her liao.. Maintain that ya!! And its so easy to carry her lor, unlike Tyler who will keep moving and moving when I carry him, she will just stay still!!!


Tyler too bored over there, so gave him Janelle's rattle to play...



He was super engrossed in it lor!!

He also had one. But then this rough boy of mine, kept throwing and throwing the rattle, until the rattle also cannot take it anymore and broke. He seem to love it a lot, so maybe these few days I'll go buy another one for him.. hehe...

After coffee, we went to Kiddy Palace and BHG then came home liao. Brought my baby carrier along, cause then I could have 2 hands to take the things. When I drop Su Wen off, Tyler was already dozing off liao, super tired lor him!!



What I bought today:


Diaper Bag!



So cute right?? It cost $30, but its not very big, so really have to pack the things nicely then can fit in all... Its a little bit ex, but then I love it too much!!!


Testing - Fitting all the things in it...




It even has straps to secure the bottles!!!



Luckily eventually Gordan says he'll pay me back for this, or else eat grass liao... haha...


Nestle Baby Rice



I've been buying loads of this!! And the brown rice version also! Cause usually I mix them to give Tyler for his dinner, then he finishes them quite fast, I think 1 month I have to get at least 3 cans each lor!!


Wakodo Rice Cracker



Bought a new flavour for Tyler, this is the vege series! Consist of carrot, pumpkin, spinach, sweet corn, green peas. Hope he will like it!! By the way, I find that the Wakodo biscuits are really nice, do give it a try ya!!


Portable Fan




This is so cute also right??

Was walking around Tampines One when we saw this, Su Wen got the pink one and I got the yellow one. You can sling it around your neck or hang it anywhere and the fan is quite strong too!!

And it can even do this!



So cool lor... And its only $5!!!! Cheap right? Let's hope it doesn't spoil soon, because if it will, I'm going to buy a few more standby first liao...


Toy Car For Tyler!



A simple toy for Tyler. You just pull it back, and the spring will make the car automatically move forward, no battery needed! And its soft, so not to worry if your baby is like mine, will always throw things, haha.. $9.90 only!!


Doraemon Fan



Actually bought this fan to entertain Tyler one, cause it cost only $2..


But then, 10 mins later........




He broke it!!!

That rough kid...
Gonna buy tapes to tape it back, although $2 only but not to last only 10 mins la!!!


Tyler is super cranky tonight. Had to pop the pacifier to him. Guess cause his teeth is on its way out, so its more pain and uncomfortable for him. And its only like the 3rd and 4th teeth coming out lor.. Still got super many haven't come out, argh!!! He's been fussing every 5 mins, which means I can't even go to the toilet lor... Toothies, faster come out can? Then my poor boy won't so pain...


Going to my family's chalet tomorrow, BBQ and all. Hope that the weather will be ok, then I can bring Tyler there to swim also!

Alright, I'll update after the weekend alright?? Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!