Sep 21, 2009

Su Wen's Birthday Celebration!


Just realized I haven't update my blog for quite some time.. haha.. Chiong my drama until forgot about blogging liao..


Day before Su Wen's birthday, we plan to go for dinner together, all old pals together. Happy cause its been very long since we went out together, not happy also because we have to wait for some occasion then we can go out together.


Anyway, me on the way there...



Didn't bring Tyler along, cause Gordan's sis borrowed his car, and after she left then I remembered that Tyler's pram is in the car!! And no way am I going to carry him or sling him around, or else I think I'll go home in pieces lor...


Went over to pick Su Wen and 'Q more' up.



Poor 'Q more', her buddy not around to accompany her...


We went to walk around first, bought a few things then wait for the others to reach then went for dinner. Initially we want to go eat Sushi Tei de, but there was a queue, and we didn't want to eat, so we went to eat Thai Express.


Su Wen and her hubby




Enling and Enqi





Janelle having her dinner also...




Enling and me





What we ate:


Seafood Tom Yum





Fried Glass Noodles With Soft Shell Crab




Crayfish Laksa




Dunno what's this..




Seafood Salad




Some curry with rice





Janelle and her daddy




I don't like the food there. Don't really taste good, still prefer the Thai Express at Plaza Singapura..


After dinner, we went to coffee bean for some relaxing time...




Birthday girl busy msging...




Su Wen and Janelle





And we got her a birthday cake!!!



Not much small slice, cause we can't eat much..









Me and Janelle





She's super good to carry lor.. Cause she won't move much, not like Tyler!


Alright, going to eat my supper liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!