Dec 25, 2009

Christmas Shopping


Day 1 - Day Out To Marina Square!!


Tyler really loves driving!!!




In the car camwhoring as usual....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Just nice stopping at red light, grab the chance to get Gordan to take some pics with me!!!

 

 

 


See how happy is Tyler seeing us take pictures.. haha...

 


Family shot 1 - Tyler looks a bit fierce!!

 


Family shot 2 - PERFECT!

 


Reach Marina Square and headed straight for our lunch as we're starving!!! Time for Tyler's nap time too!!

 


Lunch of the day - Mee Pok Dry!!

 

Although I added a lot of chilli but it still taste only sweet to me!!! Tastebuds got problem???


After our lunch, we went to walk around. Cause have to get some clothes, shoes for the upcoming New Year. I know its still so far away, but Gordan thinks that he won't have much time to go shop with us, thats why we're buying now...


At World Of Sports, Tyler is busy entertaining himself!!

 

 


Was passing by John Little and spotted this Gingerbread Girl at the glass display, so tried to take some pics with her!!!

 

 

I look pregnant in this pic lor...


 

 


Didn't have much time to walk around, cause there's just too many people and too many things!!! But still managed to get 2 dress, 2 bras and a jacket for myself!! Gordan also manage to get a new shoes n some clothes for himself!!


Tyler?? Well, poor him, cause didn't really see any nice clothes for him, so only got a moisturiser and a little christmas hat for him..


Love the day out, hope that we could do it often....

__________________________________________________________________________________

Day 2 - Day Out With Suwen To Bugis!!


Took some pictures with Tyler before heading out.



 

Didn't bring him along cause the weather was crazy that day! Raining before I went out, and big sun when we were out!! And also, it won't be easy to shop with Tyler around, cause I'll have to tend to him. Suwen also didn't bring Janelle, so we could concentrate on shopping!!!


In the lorry heading to pick Suwen..

 


Continously shopping throughout, cause didn't want to waste time. But we made a mistake, should have gone to Bugis Street first, cause the things are so so cheap over there compared to Bugis Junction!!


The beautiful Christmas tree at the fountain there...

 


As we were walking to the taxi stand, saw this even more gorgeous Christmas tree!!!

 


Grabs for the 2 days


Traditional costume for Tyler

 

So cute!!


Yellow Top

 


The design is so sweet!!

 


Casual Top

 


Pink Dress/ Top

 


Purple Dress from Topshop

 

Super love this, especially the back design...


 


Simple Black Tube Dress

 


Still need to get flats, heels and bags, and more clothes for Tyler!!! Love retail therapy...


Its Christmas today, and seriously right now I really hope that Santa exist. Although I hasn't really been a good girl, but I hope Santa is forgiving enough to grant me my one little wish.


What's my wish??


If it comes true I'll tell you guys alright? If not well, don't ask me any further!!!


Sorry, not in a very good mood today. Somethings is making me feeling frustrated and disappointed. Anyway hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and a good New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!