Dec 9, 2009

Troubled





I look so nerdy auntie here...

 


Snapshots, Gordan took while me and Tyler was napping away...

 

 

 


Work has been good, and my boss and his wife has been really nice to me! Happy, but a little stress cause have to learn all the products.


Been feeling troubled today. Cause I'm suppose to go and submit the documents for the divorce thingy, and it's only valid for 8 days after the day I signed it, which I was told only after I've signed, how great. And now I've start work, I don't have the time to do it unless I wake up earlier in the morning to go all the way down to Chinatown to do it. And I really don't want to. Because I'm already feeling quite off lately, probably tired from work and adjusting to the hrs, somemore because Tyler is coughing lately, I hasn't been having a good sleep.


And seriously I wonder why everytime when I start work, then there will surely be something about Tyler? Not blaming anyone, but just that maybe its God telling me that its best I take care of him. And now that he has cough and lots of phelgm, its making him throw up his milk everytime. Which is seriously heartbreaking to see. And then comes all the old folks tale about not taking chicken and not bathing because he feels a little warm. I'm not a superstitious person, although I do believe in ghosts, but most of the old folks tale is really bullshit to me.


Not bathing when he feels a little warm, then when he has a fever also cannot bath. But I guess most of you would have had a bath when you have fever, and it definitely makes you feel much better because it actually lowers down your body temperature a bit. Even hospitals will make sure you stay as cool as possible. So what's the logic? 


My hope is only that whatever schedule or meals that I plan for Tyler, Gordan's mom will follow it. Cause that is the best thing for Tyler.


Which is why until now, Tyler has never taken any barley water, or ling yang or whatever chinese herbs when he is sick. I do take them, but its just that to me, he's too young to have go by the traditional way. Water helps anyway. 


I'll give it sometime, if Tyler is not as well as when I'm taking care of him, guess have to make plans with Gordan so that I could be there with him. Not that his mom is not a good caregiver, but perhaps in some way, its hard to reach my expectations.


Gonna go study my notes for my work now, JIAYOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!