Dec 28, 2009

Updates


Been staying home lately, and I'm getting so bored!! Why I'm not going out is because of the damn weather! Hate rainy days, cause its so inconvenient whenever you want to go out. And I hate getting my feet all wet!!


Watched 'Avatar' the other day, and it was real good!! Only thing is that its 3 hrs long, kinda expected cause the director was the one who did 'Titanic'. The blue people was ugly, but the place that they lived was so cool!! And I specially love the flying creatures. How great would it be if you can own a creature and flies around whenever you want? Faster go and watch it if you haven't then you'll understand why I'm so mesmerized.


By the way, the clothings that I put up for sale, you just have to click on the photo banner on the right (the one above my tagboard) and you'll be directed to the page.


Cause I can't be sell finish all then blog right? Do me a huge favour and intro your friends and help me clear the stuff alright?? Thanks!!


After like so many days of thinking when was my last period, IT CAME!! Told Suwen I have to blog about it just in case I forgot again. So please remind me in case next month I ask this question again ya.. haha.. Having irritating cramps now, and stuffing myself with chocolates to help with the pain.


By the way, chocolates can help to ease menstral cramps, cause they have this thing inside that makes people happy, and this thing can help with the pain also. So don't have to take panadol or what, just munch on chocolates and have hot drinks!!


Enling is going to come over tomorrow, cause I still got some other clothings that I need her to model for me. Too many extra clothes in my wardrobe liao.. So look out on the 'CLOTHES 4 SALE' page, I'll probably update it by next week.


Alright, going to watch movie and find more inspiration to blog. Nothing's been happening lately, so got to search for some interesting topics... Have to be hardworking!!


CLICK ON MY ADS ok?? Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!