Jan 12, 2010

The Long Lost Fun




A good day to bring Tyler to the bank to open his account. We've been saving coins for him, cause for people like us who don't really save money, saving the spare coins that we have is the best! Since I really don't use coins when I pay for anything, so usually I have a lot. And a bit a bit like that save is also quite a lot ok?? Downside is, its damn heavy!! 


The coins that Tyler saved in the past 2 months...

 

Its quite a lot already, thanks to everyone who is donating coins for him to put inside his coin bank!


And plus my own savings...

 

Should have got much more, but idiot Gordan spent my $1 and $0.50!! Waiting for him to pay me back though, wonder when...


See, Tyler still got those old Singapore notes...

 

 

Which I changed with Gordan's mom, cause I don't really want to keep them..


Tyler had his nap before we go to the bank.

 

So ugly sleeping posture....hahaha...

 ___________________________________________________

Finally got the chance to have my night out. In the mood for KTV, so called Enling to meet me for it!! She recommended me this newly opened KTV at Bedok Interchange.


Don't siao siao ok, Bedok got KTV leh... 


Anyway, the KTV is not bad lah, just maybe don't put your expectations too high. Quite a lot of new songs also.. And the main point is, ITS FUCKING CHEAP!!! Only cost us like $44 for 3 persons..


Camwhoring

 

 


Enling's friend

 

 

Did I mention its so coincident that we all wore grey for the night??


  

 



Part 2 of my night out, headed to Le Bar at Park Lane there for some drinking session!! Was worried cause I've not been drinking for quite a long time, but luckily still can hold my liquor quite a bit, haha.. But turned into a red prawn lor... See the pics and you'll know how red I am!!

 

 

 


Ok, this is damn disgusting, do make sure you're not eating anything now...


 

 

Hahaha, the pranks that they do...


It was a fun night for me, surrounded by jokes, laughter and friends. But the thing is, no matter how much fun I was having, Tyler is always on the back of my mind. Although he's been really naughty and active lately, but he's such a darling to me.


Kinda regret heading out yesterday, cause should have spent the money on dyeing my hair!!! Seriously need a brighter red than this, I hate fading colours and black roots! That's when my white hair starts to show, and that sucks! Yeah, oldie me.. Let's see whether I'll be able to convince Gordan to let me go for my hair dye tomorrow, haha..


By the way, please remember to check out my CLOTHES 4 SALE section ok?? And also, Enling got a blogshop set up, do take a look!!!



Nights all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!