May 31, 2010

Flu


Still sick, thus the lack in blogging. Supposingly a sick person should have more rest in order to get well, but because Gordan's mom was not in town so I don't have extra help to take care of Tyler. And Tyler got sick too, so had to do so much more things. Like sponging him when his fever gets too high, checking his temperature every now and then... 


It reaches a point when I was breaking down, and I even cried with Tyler. Cause I was feeling so weak, so unwell, but I can't stop and take a rest. Luckily, Tyler's fever has sort of gone down now, but, his phelgm is bothering him now.. Made him threw up once every night. Hopefully he'll be fine soon, and me... 


Take good care of yourselves lately, flu virus is going round now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!