Jul 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!!!!

Today is my Mr Gordan's birthday. But no, he's not spending it with me. He's spending it with his favourite, BASKETBALL!!!!

Yesterday we headed out though.. Just for a simple dinner at DIN TAI FUNG. Cause I miss the xiao long bao there. Haha, like my birthday like that right. Anyway Gordan had never went to DIN TAI FUNG before, can you believe it??

But I also rarely go there. The xiao long bao there is really the most recommended dish you should try. Other than that the other dishes is quite normal...

After dinner we went to arcade play game a while. But the newly renovated arcade was like totally boring lor. They don't even have puzzle bubble. By the way we were at Tampines Mall. So we just had to make do with the games there and try to faster finish all the tokens. So, if you want to go to arcade, please don't go Tampines one. ITS BORING!!!

Later on we went to Simpang Bedok with his friends. They actually play MOVIES at the coffeeshop lor. Iron man, Forbidden Kingdom all that... So clever la... I was telling Gordan next time if we're too bored can go there watch movie.. Haha...

I didn't really take any pictures yest cause I kinda forgot about it. Ha ha.. Actually did a card wanted to give Gordan de but I forgot to bring it out. Guess I'll give him tonight ba.. Alright later going out for dinner with my friend... Will be having steak!! Will post the review here again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!