Jul 31, 2008

Remember that I mentioned I was going to have steak yesterday????



Of course its delicious. And I couldn't even finish everything. Cause its HUGE!!!!!



Alright, REVIEW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Brewerkz

Venue : Riverside Point




Its my 3rd time there liao. Basically what I love most about the place is of course the steak!!!



Its not exactly cheap there but its also not very expensive. A meal for 2 person will probably cost you about $100 over. But its very very worth it!!




There's not much selection though on some dishes. Like, if you like to drink soup, there is only 2 kinds. 1 is dunno what creamy beer dunno what soup (which sounds disgusting, so I didnt try), 2nd one is soup of the day. Usually I don't really know what soup is it that they have for soup of the day, but to tell the truth, its quite nice actually. Don't worry, it doesn't taste weird or anything.




Steaks wise, they also only have 2 choices. New york steak, which is sirloin. And ribeye steak. The 1st time I went I had ribeye and I felt that its was a little too much. Cause the steak is really DAMN thick. The 2nd time I went I tried the New york steak. Which after eating that 2 hrs later I'm hungry again. So, if you're thinking that you are VERY VERY hungry, then get the ribeye. If not den just settle with New york steak. Anyway both of them are nice. Cause usually I have my steak medium. And they can really cook it to what I wanted. (Unlike that time when I went to Jack's Place




Nightmare : I went to Jack's Place at Marina Square to have dinner. And I ordered the steak and my friend ordered something prawn or seafood de. Then we also ordered salad, soup and another dish which I don't remember. In the end we waited damn long for the main courses. (When there wasn't much customers left in the restaurant.) And eventually when the food came, we were starving! But when I cut into the steak, the insides were raw!!!! Ok, mostly even if I order medium the insides should be warm and a little bloody. But that time the insides were totally cold and red. I was like wondering, you took so long to cook it yet its still raw?? And my friend's seafood was undercooked too.. So basically that's my last experience with Jack's Place.




Ok back to Brewerkz. There are a lot of other main courses also and desserts. And most popular over there is their beer. I've never tried before, since now I can't drink. But heard from my friend that its warm beer that they actually brew themselves. Seriously looking at their menu at their varieties of beer I already feel very headache already, cause there is really too many choices... hahaha...



Its a good place to chill out over there and one more thing, its a damn big restaurant!!! So, try it out when you have the time....



Last but not least, THANKS to the FRIEND for the dinner.




Mystery guy at the right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!