Jul 17, 2008

My 1st post!

I'm finally 5 months pregnant!!

So that means we have only 4 more months
to go!!

Which is 19 weeks, which is 136 days!!



After which i'll be cut off from this world and be a yellow face auntie at home liao...


Having pee pee, milk, vomit all over me. Messy hair, screaming at the kid and chasing him around... Then wait for husband to come home and simply nag at him about the home allowance not being enough, how tired i am looking after the kid at home and why he was late 1 minute getting home.....


I'm kidding!!!!!


Having a kid ain't that bad ok? I will still be a pretty mom despite maybe the occasional pee pee and vomits... And its not hard to do so either.


At least because I believe a woman should still pamper herself even after having kids.




Remember:

"There's no ugly woman in this world, only LAZY woman."



By the way, if you're still wondering whether my baby is a boy or girl, don't wonder anymore!!


IT'S A BOY!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!

IT'S A BOY!!!




Anyway, there is something that I really, really have to vent it out. Because it is really starting to get on my nerves.


WHY IS IT A MUST TO GET MARRIED WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT ??

A.I don't know its just what people says.
B.
He is already the father of my child, its only natural that I marry him.
C. I don't want to be a single mom.
D. I want my child to grow up in a normal family.


In my opinion, marriage and having a baby is 2 totally different things.You don't get married because you have a baby.
And it doesn't make your baby any less normal just because you are a single mom or you are not married.


I, myself, have gone through a divorce because of that reason. And I believe nowadays quite a lot of ladies had gone through it too.


That is why I strongly think that you only get married when you feel that :



  • He is really the one for you

  • He treats you well

  • You're happy being with him

  • You can spend the rest of your life with him.

Of course I'm not saying that you should have an abortion. And I'm totally against that.

Marriage is about your happiness,so please consider carefully!!





I'm having varicose veins now on my leg, and it hurts!!


And somemore because I only got it on one side, its damn ugly lah!


Hopefully it will be gone after I give birth, I don't want to be having them till I'm old!!



Here's a pic to let you see what it looks like:


(Warning: Might be disgusting for some of you)







For anyone who has it,
Doctor says: Try not to walk too much and wear stockings.



It does helps a bit and what my grandma says was try not to rub it. Or it will stay there forever!!! Don't know whether is it true but I rather believe it!!


Lots of things I want to write about, but I wouldn't want this first post to be so uber damn long. (ok, its already quite long.)




.............Damn, I'm long-winded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!