Aug 22, 2008

Finally I get to go out liao... Been stuck at home for so many days, since Gordan is busy working and going out with his colleagues. I can't drink now so tagging along would make me seem very extra. I did went out these few days lah, but only met Su wen talk cock at the coffeeshop under her block. Somemore I went there till the 7-11 guy also know me... *paiseh*


All dressed up and ready to go to town!!!



Silly face in the cab (I was too happy..haha)


I went to pick Su wen up then we went to Golden Mile cause she need to go buy the coach ticket since she monday gonna go to KL again!!! Sian, no one to accompany me for that few days again... Anyway then we walked to Lavender MRT, cause we're going to Bugis and also as typical housewife-to-be, we want to save money ma... Along the way, saw Police Post wanted to go change the address on my IC de, but then the policeman was saying now if you want to change address you have to bring your letter there. Like electrical bills or what de... I was like, "Do I look like I will have electrical bill?" Knn, can't change again. And don't know is I sensitive or what but how come all the policeman seem like so damn attitude de ar.. Like we owe them like that.. Being a policeman is also a service to the public right??


Then we went to Bugis walk around while waiting for Tiffany.


Tiffany was our secondary school friend. And its been a long time since we had been in contact liao.. So HAPPY will be seeing her again.. As a lot of people know, I have very few girl friends, so I try to cherish as much as I can. And Su wen was telling me its our fault that she didn't contact us for so long cause last time we keep making fun of her.



Sorry girl, but we never meant it with any harm. And we had always thought that you are a damn cute and sweet gal.



Its been AGES since we took neoprints liao...



Designed by Tiffany!!



Paiseh ar, I don't have camera. All the pictures is taken by phone so will a bit blur blur. You want clearer pictures, send me a camera!!!! hahah... just kidding....



Anyway I spend money again!!!



Everytime go out with Su wen SURE will spend one lor... Basically we are like,


Su wen : "I feel like buying that leh.."
Me : "Orh, then buy lor.."
Su wen : "hmmm....."





(next moment paying liao...)

Its like RARELY we will discourage each other from buying something. Unless that thing is damn ugly or not worth the price. So you see why I always spend money when I'm with her. and she too!!



My new wallet.. SO CUTE right??



There's this new row of shops opened at Lvl 3 Bugis Junction. And we saw this shop selling a lot of cute things when we were walking pass. Then went in then saw this wallet!! And its only $9.90 lor..haha.. The sales assistants de service also very good, just that maybe over enthusiastic ba... My wallet is getting spoiled soon, the skin is starting to peel and finding a wallet I like is so hard lor...




The wallet I'm using NOW......



Been using this for like 1 yr plus liao lor... Bought from Thailand. Thailand things are cheap right?? But I buy this wallet, still paid about SGD$30!! But damn nice material lah.. I was telling Gordan I don't mind paying that much for this wallet cause at least the Hello Kitty looks like a Hello Kitty. Some shops I see selling Hello Kitty stuff de they always look damn fake to me lor...


But I went back show to Gordan he kept nagging say why I don't buy a normal wallet. But this type is convenient ma... You just dump everything inside and somemore its SMALL!! And I like cute stuff!! Say me childish lor, I don't care!! Conclusion, he is going with me to Bugis this weekend to buy the other 'banana' wallet I saw!! Hahahaha.....


I bought nail polishes too!!!



Highly recommended!! Faceshop de nail polishes. Firstly its damn cheap!! Only $2.90! And the there are a lot of colours and the polishes are easy to paint too!! Ok, I'm like totally NUTS about nail polishes and nail arts de.....



My own collection of nail polishes...


Not much liao now.. Since last time work in Shugar bring a lot there then never bring back. But IT WILL INCREASE DE!! haha...


I was so touched yesterday lah!! Gordan pass me money ask me to use it to buy something for myself since its been a long time since I shopped. But on the other hand I was like thinking, could it be he did something wrong then so good to me de?? But never mind la, I trust him.. LOVE YOU DEAR!!!


P.S : Seems like my post today is so full of pictures and words hor...Sorry!! I'm more talkative today lah!! *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!