Aug 25, 2008

Our day out !!!



Notice that we both seem damn shagged out right?? Basically I had sore eyes recently and both of us just woke up...


And of course, a photo of me!!!

Gordan brought me to eat 'lor mee'. At somewhere NEAR bugis, since we're going there after that.


Normally 'lor mee' that you eat outside is sticky sticky, brown sauce de right? But this is different, its white! And a lot of ingredients inside lor.. Got meat, prawn, sotong, vegetables, 'tau pok' and etc.... We ordered other side dishes also, like the 'la-la' is damn nice, a bit spicy but overall is the dish that I like the most. Then the fried fish, taste good la, but maybe better if you are eating rice or porridge. And the prawn paste chicken, has quite a heavy taste, for me I don't really like it lor.. But maybe different people different opinion ba..



We were too hungry!!! haha... so finished up everything then I remembered, "ya hor, haven't take picture!" Then as I was taking this picture, Gordan was saying,

"Other people take before they eat then you take when we finish everything.."



Hahaha... But basically everything was damn nice la.. And its not cheap also.. We 2 person eat also $36 like tat liao...



Remember I said, weekend I going to bring Gordan to see the banana wallet?? Showed him then he like no reaction and no opinion, so end up never buy lor.. But I bought my chinese storybooks again!!




I'm totally CRAZY over this author lor, Shen Xue. From the first time I read the books she wrote, I'm addicted.

The way she wrote those storylines, it's totally not boring lor, and somemore its like after reading the books, it will really set you thinking about the reason in it. About love, about relationships... And some parts its damn funny lor!! haha.. I still remember the times when I burst out laughing while reading the books, and I was outside!! So paiseh lor...


I'm setting up my collection liao, of ALL her books!! Told Gordan next time pass on to our son to read, then can brush up his chinese... Cause I just can't stand those people who can't even speak chinese properly. English is universal, but chinese should be the basic right??


I'm even going to buy those plastic thing to wrap up the books le lor... I'm too free liao..


____________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________



Something has been going through my mind lately. Seeing all my friends getting their diplomas and some going to degree, I'm really so envy them.


I DON'T regret quitting school, cause I know I wouldn't have the heart to study. But after so many years of fooling around, having fun and going through so many things, finally I'm settled down enough to want to study again.


But too bad, I don't have a rich dad or grandma or whoever. And I don't want to rely on them to pay for something that I gave up before. Myself, still have so many things unknown. Don't even think I'll EVER have spare cash to study. Maybe if I have, it'll be when I'm 30 ba... hahah.... And I'm not going to take O'levels when I'm 30 years old lor..


But on the other hand, I want to be a housewife leh. Ya, HOUSEWIFE. So even if I get a diploma, what use would it do me?? Somemore, out of so many courses, I'm ONLY interested in accounting. I love money ma!!! If I go for accounting and I become a housewife then I guess I will only use it when I go market buy groceries liao.. haha..


Not that I hate working, but I would rather be home and spending time with my child and educating him, building up his character. And when night comes, cook dinner and wait for Gordan to come home.


That's my dream, a life that I longed to lead.


So, even if I go study, it will only be I got too much money don't know spend where, cause I won't be working even if I got the certificate..


Hmmm... Guess I can only be dreaming and dreaming and dreaming ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!