Aug 26, 2008

I so so SO want to pamper myself!!!!

Want to dye hair, do my nails, and eat sushi.....

My white hair is all growing out liao lor!! I was telling Gordan think by the time I give birth, I'll be white hair lady liao.... And its tiring painting my own nails everytime, when its normally quite difficult for you to paint your right hand if you're a right-hander. And somemore I'm not like working last time at Shugar, got so many colours and stickers to choose.. Now limited!!! Want to do my pig theme also don't have piggy stickers... Sian....

If only Gordan earns 10k a month, or even 5k a month.............

But on the other hand, if a guy earns a lot, then he will like start
fooling around
leh... Guess I rather he don't earn so much and be faithful and love me only can liao.... haha...

So bo bian lor, just have to 'ren'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!