Aug 27, 2008

I'm short hair AGAIN!!!


Kinda miss myself long hair though, but let's just wait till my OWN hair grow so long ba...


Did I mentioned, I had extensions???? The fastest way to having long hair !!!


Just for your information, extensions there's 2 kinds. One is clips and another is braiding. The last time I tried clips, but every single day I'm dropping like 1 or 2 strands of the hair. But can REUSE the hair if you keep them la.. That's why I prefer braiding. Since I'm a damn rough person also... It won't drop easily and looks more natural lor.. But the thing is your scalp will be itchy la.. Since they have to braid it tight ma.. But for beauty, its worth it !!!!


If you're interested to do extensions, can go to City Plaza, Angel Beauty and look for Minmin. The last time she do for me, I find that she really do a good job. I was there till quite late and yet she didn't rush and took her time to braid for me. And I was so guilty lor!!!


Ok, pictures time!!!!





1 last photo before removing the extensions.....



Hairdresser of the day, Gordan!! Thanks my dear!!!



The thing with removing, since I did braiding, so basically its tied on with rubber bands. So how to remove?? Just cut off the rubber bands lor!!!!!!!!



ALL my extensions... Scary right????




Let's compare..................


Before





After!!!

So different lor!!! I look so innocent now..... ya ya don't vomit la... haha.. Or maybe is because no makeup...........

Anyway, loving my new hair... next, gonna dye my hair!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!