Sep 19, 2008







Disturbing him play game..





And he just don't care about me lor...





Sneaking a peek..






Me, me, me!!!!




I just love taking photos la....



Didn't do anything much yesterday. But Gordan manage to finish work early so I got to meet him earlier. Went to accompany him for dinner at KFC and hear him telling me about his work stuff.


After that we went back home. Actually he was going to meet his friend later in the night de, then I keep saying I want to tag along. But he don't want me to go cause he feel that its strange.
Funny bf hor??? Then I was like giving him a grumpy face, then in the end he say he not going liao!!! But tonight he is going out lor.... sob sob.. Gonna be alone again..


Anyway while we were lying on the bed, he was like taking my phone and asking me, 'Who's Kelvin? Who's David?" all that. Basically scrolling down my phonebook and asking me one by one... Then he told me his also lor.. Cause I made him promise me that no matter where he goes, he cannot know other girls and cannot exchange number with them (even for fun, or even if its friend's gf). And of course no physical contact la... Seem possessive?? Its the basic a bf should do what. Anyway why would you want your friend's gf/bf's no for??


But it was fun la, cause we actually talk a lot. Jokes and all that.. And I was so damn tired I kept dozing off. Cause the night before I didn't sleep at all...


Anyway.... I love you dear!!!


(Remember you say you consider de stuff...I'm waiting..)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!