Sep 22, 2008

Its our day out again!!!!


Went to Bedok Reservoir today, so relax right??? hahaha..


Of course got to camwhore a bit before going..

I'm vain I know...kekekeke


Me and Gordan
(dunno why this photo looks damn cock to me...hahah)

The beautiful reservoir


Guess what are they doing??



So we went there just walking around. Then went to see people fishing. Gordan was mentioning we should learn fishing some day. Me fishing???? NO WAY ! Maybe I don't know how to appreciate but its so damn boring to me lor!!! And I don't have patience!! Well, maybe only got patience waiting for Gordan but not for fishes!! Somemore the bait and all that seem so disgusting! I rather go NTUC buy fish...


We saw 2 guys there damn funny de. Cause they like throw the bait and wind in the string very fast. I was telling Gordan like I feel like
they are more to wanting to catch shark ba. Cause so fast and somemore the splashing is so big, like a person swimming like that, got fish will take the bait meh?? Anyway they just do it over and over again, don't know what's the fun in it though.


Then we continue walking, Gordan was asking me to look out see got turtle a not. But see here and there only got a bit of rubbish, rocks and water. Then we heard someone saying they fished a turtle.
Is a group of china guys. Then they wanted to release it but must take the hook out from the turtle first ( The picture above).


Its like so scary lor when they have to take the hook out. Cause they have to go very deep into the turtle's throat. Can't imagine if I'm the turtle. I'll be like, "Knn why I so greedy go eat that thing!!"


Anyway luckily in the end they got the hook out and the turtle is still safe and sound.


Hopefully it don't swim around and get fished up again!!!



Turtle: I'm never going near here again lor!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!