Sep 22, 2008

My throat hurts, and I'm having flu. Hate being sick sia....


Can't anyhow take medicine also, so have to wait for myself to 'heal' naturally.


Feel like eating porridge, cause at least more easier to go down the throat. But my home DEFINITELY cook rice de... And Gordan ain't free to meet me for dinner...


Gordan is sick also. Went to see doctor today but still have to go office do some work ALTHOUGH he on MC. So ke lian..


I actually asked him want to eat porridge tonight ma, want then I'll cook. Was thinking it will be better for both of us since we both got sore throat. But I didn't tell him I got sore throat la, he only see me sneezing nia...


Then he say ok, but what he wanted was NOT what I wanted to cook. I was planning to cook those minced pork porridge or fish porridge. But what he want was those plain porridge with salted eggs and canned pork. That is so unhealthy la!!!


So in the end I never cook cause he don't want.


Think my throat is going to be WORSE after my dinner.


Cause I pass by kitchen and saw my grandma cutting CHILLI!! (for frying meat or something de..)



Help ar.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!