Sep 24, 2008

Guess you have all read about the China milk powder saga in the papers or seen it on the news right ????


Well, apparently those milk was used to make other products too.... Products that we had been having for SO long.


I heard my aunt saying today that Nestle products also affected. But check online, Nestle company says their milk sources is all from Australia, New Zealand and etc. So they say its SAFE to eat. And mind you, their products includes our all time favourite, Milo!!!!


And a lot of other things that is said that we should be careful about. As the AVA says try NOT TO BUY those products with milk made in China de... Example like M&M, snickers and blah blah blah......


In my opinion, if you're really really damn scared then DON'T BUY AT ALL lor, or throw away if you have it already. But then, its not tested and confirm they are really contaminated.



The BAN items are,




1) Yili brand Choice Dairy Fruit Bar Yogurt Flavoured Ice Confection

2) Dutch Lady brand of strawberry flavoured milk

3) White Rabbit Creamy Candy







These are CONFIRMED contaminated by AVA. So pls throw if you have any!!!!!



Funny hor, dutch lady de milk only strawberry one got use China milk ar??? Then those chocolate or plain de leh???


And seeing people's comment is like so kua zhang. I know that if its contaminated eating too much won't be good la. But I think if its so serious that you eat one will die then I think government would totally ban it liao right??


Some people I see, they reacted like eat a bit will die like that. And I mean all those is NOT confirmed contaminated ma.. And somemore it had been a while before its discovered about the poisonous milk powder. If really so bad then you would have been sick now right??



Not that I don't care about health though. But just that I don't see what's there to panic about.



Its irritating lor, when have mad cow disease we can't take beef. Then bird flu, can't take chicken. Then now the milk thing have to be careful about milk stuff.



When can we eat whatever we want safely???



Or maybe next time someone will invent a food, something like those drips in the hospital then humans can just live on that....


Cause maybe wait got mad pig disease or contaminated veges and fish flu...


Just joking, hahahah... But anyway hopefully this will be over soon... M&M and snickers I still love to eat lor....


Speaking of chocolates, my throat is still bad!!! I want to get well!! I'm so craving for fried chicken lor.. sob sob... How come everytime we're sick then we'll super want to eat those forbidden food. Gonna buy lozenges liao or think if this goes on I'm going to have asthma. And I don't have inhaler now!!


I want my
FRIED CHICKEN....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!