Sep 17, 2008

I WANTED to go eat beef noodles de right????


IT WAS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nabey lor, other days don't close when I want to go and eat then close. So sad....... Have to wait for another day liao... Maybe tomorrow go try again ba... I'm super craving for it sia....


So bo bian, ate the Yong Tau Foo. But the ingredients is like not fresh de. The fishballs, lady finger is ok. But there is this fish wrap and this you tiao with meat inside de is like a bit sour sour lor... Heng I no stomachache...


After that I went to walk walk a while then took train to Bedok to watch movie.


On the train, there is like this China guy. He sat beside me, then keep turning to bio me. I was like damn uncomfortable la. And he didn't stop lor. Worse still he also get off at Bedok. Then he is like walking infront of me then keep turning back to see me.


I didn't makeup today, just clip up my hair, then wear normal top and jacket and home shorts. And I'm pregnant, got what to see leh????


Anyway I went to Princess to watch movie.



The movie ticket


Its an OLD cinema but its not as bad as you think lor. Don't have seats like GV de but still not bad la. Don't have snacks like GV but can just buy Macdonald downstairs then sneak in lor...hahaha...Anyway there was like only 2 couples watching the show with me only. And the movie ticket is freaking cheap lor!!! $5 only!! But only limited movies there la... And since its an old cinema, the beginning of the movies there will be like slides de lor, like in case of emergency all that... But overall, its nice la!!! Given the cheap ticket, don't hiam la...


I went to watch MONEY NO ENOUGH 2 ! Ya, I know I outdated liao, cause this show very long le, but there don't have much choice so watch this lor.


The movie itself is not very good la, some parts it seem very kua zhang, and some a bit stupid. But I love the meaning of the movie. Like see the mother so ke lian like that really makes me very heart pain also. Cause no matter what I'm a mother too, if you do so much to raise your child up, yet in the end they don't take care of you, its quite sad lor. And relationship wise also, like the wife sacrifice to help the husband, even go to jail.. So wei da!!!


After seeing it, I feel that we really must cherish our loved ones. Oh ya, saw my primary school friend in it. only like a 5sec scene la, but I notice her because of the tattoo.. hhahahahha..


Looking forward to beef noodles tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!