Sep 16, 2008

It just gets so boring sometimes thinking of what to eat.

Everyday its either chicken rice, prata or fishball noodles or etc....

So, I decided to make SANDWICHES!!!!



Ok, its just normal sandwiches with ham, cucumber and tomato. But its filling enough liao!! And let me eat my vegetables ma!!!



Greedy me!!!


Been so hooked on Viwawa. Cause its been so long since I had my mahjong session with the girls. Its either not enough people or no place or etc. So bo bian lor...play online lor...


Gordan is working today, don't know will be late ma, so later I'll be going out alone!! Thinking to go eat my favourite beef noodles then maybe catch a movie ba... Ya, its sad lor, furthermore its our 1 year 4 months today...


Will update again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!