Sep 16, 2008

My tummy is so so SO going to explode!!!!

Baby is like doing somersault in there and made me so damn uncomfortable lor!!


And somemore everytime he turn or move makes me feel like I will wet my pants any second! Cause he's pressing on my bladder ma.... I better start praying he don't be hyperactive next time cause now he's been moving and moving and MOVING!!



And I dunno which part is it, maybe his leg or what, is like making me so sore lor!!


He just don't want to give mummy a good time.


Last time when I'm pregnant with Jun En it wasn't so bad. Although there is once that Jun En gave me the 'flying kick' inside, and I move forward because of the force. Its that hard!!


Or maybe because I was working last time, so more active, not much pregnancy woes. Now resting at home everytime, sometimes sit too long also will butt ache.


And because of this discomfort that baby is causing me, I can't even walk fast! My speed is like grandma speed with the occasional 'back bending'.


That is why, I can't wait for baby to come out!!!!


62 more days... Meanwhile have to bear with it!!!

(Baby, pls be nicer to mummy ok??)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!