Sep 28, 2008

Yesterday Gordan was accompanying me the whole day... Because the day before he made me damn upset. And I'm still angry now.


We woke up at 6pm!! Ya I know its damn late, but cause we slept at 9am.. So we got up and went to eat. Headed to East Coast for our dinner. Actually I wanted to eat la-la de, but after just a plate of char kway teow, I'm full. Maybe because of the flu I'm having recently made me super no appetite. Basically feel like vomitting when I see food. But still must eat for the little one inside me.


After dinner we went to walk around and saw this group of people performing outside. They were doing those gymnastics stuff, like hula hoops, walk upside-down and stuffs. And they all basically looked very young. And they are damn flexible la!!!


After watching we drove around to the Macdonald there and walk. Saw the catch soft toys de machine, then got one big big one inside I damn like de lor... But I don't want to waste these kind of money to catch it lor... By the time catch it think I can buy a much bigger one liao... Somemore that one is u must catch 20 small one then can change one big one...


And nowadays East Coast got a lot of things lor.. A number of small stalls selling clothes, toys and accessories. Gordan was saying, "Next time I know where to buy slippers liao.."
hahahaa cause there got a lot selling slippers too!!


Anyway we walked a while then went off liao. At first don't know where to go so actually was on the way home. Then I suggested we go Geylang Serai. As now is going to be Hari Raya there got a lot of things. But travelling there was damn long lor... Cause got a lot of cars and jam. Eventually we finally reached there and started walking around. Its like your typical pasar malam but much bigger. And a lot of food also lor.


I didn't want to buy any food while walking around, cause planning to buy back and eat. Then before can go and buy, Gordan say go pick his friend go eat. So sian lor, cannot buy, I was still thinking about the fishball.... Sob sob...


So went to fetch his friend then headed for Teochew porridge at Serangoon there. But not nice de.. Only the duck meat not bad only.. Last time still wasn't so bad but nowadays like downgraded liao... And I find it very strange lor. Its only plain porridge with a few dishes why cost about $20?? Even eat mixed vegetables rice also $3 nia...


Finally after the filling supper we went back home and rest liao, cause have to wake up early the next day.


Gordan not accompanying me today. He's gonna go help his friend move office and go watch F1!! I can't go cause noise too loud for me... Wait go listen a while then give birth there how?? hhahahah... Thinking whether to go out later a not leh, kinda lazy though. But its boring to stay home too... I'm so contradicting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!