Oct 27, 2008

Lying on the bed waiting for Gordan to be home, lots of thoughts came to my mind. Its then that I realise a lot of things.





Love isn't complicating at all.






Because love is a feeling derived from oneself. It's not because what he had bought for you, what surprises he had given you, how sweet he treated you or how much he told you he loved you. But its just simply, out of no reasons, that you loved him so much.







Just the thought of his smile, seeing his picture or him holding your hands makes your day.






And that kind of feeling started from the first time you fall in love with him.







I always had the thinking that, I don't want to have a relationship with super sweetness for the first few months and things getting bored after that. And a lot of relationships I've seen had become like that. That is why in my relationships, I have always tell them, no matter how long we are together, please do treat me the same as the first day we are together.




Gordan isn't someone who sweet talks or do any romantic stuff for me. But deep down inside, we both know how much we loved each other. And that's enough.




I can't say I know everything about love, and I have to admit, I am kinda stupid in love. Cause when I love someone, I'll give them my all and do anything for them. Not even protecting myself from getting hurt. I guess that is what most people would do also ba... Maybe that's why there's a saying that love is blind.




I guess there is always that someone for everyone. But its only sooner or later that you'll get to meet him. And when you do, cherish that relationship because it ain't easy to fall in love and even more to stay in love. If things didn't managed to work out in the end, treat it as an experience and let the relationship be a nice memory for you. But never, stop believing in love.













*Just a random post today, some of my thoughts...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!