Oct 29, 2008

It's time for a little pampering.....







Shiseido Blackhead Mask






I totally love this mask lor!! (Although it makes me look ghost having it on...) Cause I got a lot of blackheads and they're so stubborn, even using Biore pore packs doesn't help. So in the end everytime have to go through the painful way of squeezing them. But with Shisheido Blackhead Mask, it solve my problem!! Although not totally lah....


Just apply then wait for it to dry then peel it off! (Don't put too long hor, or you'll have a very painful time peeling off..) Then you'll be able to see all the blackheads on the mask, and helps to firm your skin too!! But if you are interested to get it, then you got to go online stores search for it ba, cause not available in Singapore I think....










What else to do on a boring day at home leh??











CAMWHORE lah!!!!!








Notice anything different about me??





Discover it yet???












I finally got my new lenses!!!!!
















Love the new colour.....










Weather has been so warm lately......










Maybe I should tie up my hair???






How would this look??





Or how about this??? (haha, I'm vain)



Besides pampering myself, got to pamper Gordan too lor....








Art and Craft time!!!!








All the materials needed..





What can I do with these leh???








Want to see the end product???
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Tadah!!!!




Not done yet... Cause I can't find the colour pencils!!! But hopefully Gordan likes it ba....









Happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!