Oct 31, 2008

I'm thinking whether to write my blog now or later in the night. Cause I'm so drowsy now la!! All because of Gordan...





WHY??






Read on and you'll know...






Yesterday met up with Enqi and Ray. Cause need to pass her the contact lens that she asked me to buy too. Before meeting her, I went to Watson first cause need to buy facial wash and makeup remover. But I didn't see the facial wash on the rack lei, wa lao, don't tell me not selling liao, or maybe it's sold out??

What I'm looking for.....


This facial wash is real good lor. Specially for people with oily skin. Currently me and Gordan have been using this for at least the past half a year.


Anyway, since cannot find then no choice lor. So I was going to walk to Popular when Enqi call me tell me she reach liao. So went down to meet her and we went to Starbucks for coffee.


Chatted till 10 plus then Gordan came to pick me after his game. And an embarrassing thing happen lor! I was wearing shorts yesterday, and before I came out of the house, the string in front drop liao. But at that time the shorts was still quite tight on me, so I just wear it out. But I think maybe because sitting down for a long time, I've stretch it. So when I stood up to walk to Gordan's car, my shorts was almost dropping! Even worse after that we went to eat with his friend first before going home lor. And when I got off the car, I had to fold my shorts into my panties lor, to prevent it from falling down. *Paiseh*


Anyway talkative Gordan chatted with his friend till 2am then we went home. But due to yesterday afternoon's nap, I can't sleep in the night. So played my handphone de game till 4am plus. Then when I finally managed to sleep, I had nightmare!!!!! Very complicating dream lor.. Difficult to put in words. Woke up call Gordan and tell him I had nightmare, expecting him to sayang me. (Cause I'll always do that if he had nightmare) End up, he asked me what did I dream, then I answer him liao he fall back to sleep lor!!! I was so angry la, that I totally no mood to sleep liao.


And after that he woke up ask me why I'm angry. Then I told him what happen and he say he don't even know he wake up lor!! That pig...


So that's why I'm so drowsy now, after only having like less than 2 hrs of sleep...


Guess I'll write the post later when I wake up and more clear-minded ba..


But comes to think of it, this is already very long post liao.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!