Oct 18, 2008

Movie Date!!



A pic before heading out...



I look so short in this pic sia....



Loving you....



I caught this hor!!! Spent $2 only...haha.. With help from Gordan..



A sweet day today!! Finally got to watch movie liao... We went to Suntec today. Actually wanted to watch 'The House Bunny' but last show at 5pm, so decided to watch 'Max Payne'.




We don't even know what show is it at first lor, and I was thinking maybe just a normal action flick. But surprisingly, its quite nice leh!!! The special effects make me think of 'Constantine' and the whole movie is quite exciting too! Quite worth watching!!



While browsing around thinking of what to watch, Gordan called me and pointed to this.



Its back again!!!! Opening 30th of October, meaning I'll be able to watch it before I give birth, yeah!!!


You know hor, I think 'Saw' de producers are super good lor. Usually we see shows having part 1, 2, 3 de, it always get more boring as it goes on. And normally only the 1st episode is nice de. But for 'Saw', I find the 1st one ok only, but it just gets better and better lah!!! And somemore usually the ending is something that you would never expect. Total respect to the producers and scriptwriters!!!!!!!


Oh ya, 30th October also got 'The Coffin' coming out. And Gordan says he want to watch also... Quite rare he want to watch ghost film lor..



I think they heard my pleas, that's why before I give birth coming out so many shows, wahahaha!!!



Anyway, before the movie we went to Carrefour buy snacks, so later can sneak in to cinema. So bad right?? I even wanted to buy drinks also, but Gordan says don't so bad, must at least buy something there ma...hehehe.. Saw the sushi there, look damn delicious la!!! Wanted to buy de, but in the cinema have to mix wasabi all that very ma fan so didn't. (Talking about that, I'm craving for salmon again!)



By the way, walking around Suntec I noticed 1 thing. The people working there like all so attitude de lor! All seem to have a stuck-up face. Thought central de shopping center their customer service should be even better and smile more???


Nevertheless, I'm so happy today la!!!


(Thanks my dear, for your accompany!!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!