Oct 18, 2008

I've been real frustrated lately.... Cause my baby cousin has been sick and she's been crying all day long!!! Although I've been a mom liao, but I just totally can't stand baby crying for too long!! Luckily Jun En wasn't like that last time or else I would have gone bonkers liao....




So in the end, yesterday I went to library!!!!




Went there, grab a few baby books and sat at the cafe reading. Saw a lot of secondary school students there lor, but they weren't studying but were there for lunch!! Nowadays kids are really loaded lor.... I order the fries only already $3.50 liao leh, a meal there would be around $10 ba... Last time think Macdonalds' was a luxury to us liao, but now you see them going carl's jr, swensen even sakae sushi for meals lor... Can't imagine next time maybe kids will be dining at sushi tei, crystal jade, ritz carlton or so liao...


Anyway, after library went to walk around a bit. The things are so cheap lor!! Bought one baby romper at only $5.90!! Next time I'm going to get Gordan to go these neighbourhood shops shop liao...


Went back home for dinner after my shopping. I ate a lot lor!!! Nowadays 1 bowl of rice is not enough for me de, but yesterday was kua zhang la! After my 2nd bowl of rice I still not full lor! But didn't get anymore, cause kinda paiseh to eat so much and don't want overeat wait too full cannot walk...


Gordan came to fetch me after that, and we went back watch some tv and slept liao.


But morning wake up I was feeling so damn tired and both legs aching lor.. So after breakfast went back nap again. Slept till 3 plus then have to get up and bath liao cause meeting Su Wen.




By the way, she's having a girl!!!!




And she was saying like pair our kids up from young.... But please don't lor!!! Like that anything happen is my son have to be responsible leh.... And somemore if like Su Wen de temper, then my son will be having a hard time lor..


Anyway we went for makan at Ajisen! Was deciding between food court or Ajisen de, but because I really super craving for the Volcano Ramen so......hehehe.... Anyway just to comment, the Ajisen now think people go there for the ramen only ba.. Last time used to be my favourite cause they got salmon also. But now don't have liao lor, so sad lor!!! Fish too ex meh??


After eating we went shopping!! Su Wen wanted to buy her handphone pouch while I need to buy the nursing bras. After we got everything we need, we stroll down to TCC for relaxing session. On the way, saw the TCS actress, Li Xin Yu. Then Su Wen mention nowadays 12midnight got replay this show then she acting in it de.


The recent episodes is saying she's married to this guy for like 1 month then she got pregnant, and when she check the baby was 6 weeks liao. So the guy says maybe the first time they do then dio liao. But then she also did with another guy a few days before that guy. So Su Wen was saying, "Why not go ask her whose baby was it??" Think she will probably freak out if we ask her that ba..And I'll probably be rolling on the floor laughing...haha...


Relax session till 10 plus then headed home liao. The train was crowded as usual lor. And as usual no one give up seats for me....sob sob.... But fast trip la so heng...


Gordan dunno what time coming home again, and I'm getting hungry liao!!


That day he was telling me, "Think baby next time at night don't want sleep de.." Then I ask him why lor. And he say, "Cause he every night keep moving when we are going to sleep lor!!"


Cause everytime sleep he's hugging me and I'm facing him so baby move he also can feel it, hahaha... But hopefully won't be that case ba, or else I will be having a hard time liao lor...


Weekend coming liao, finally can go for movie liao, feel that I'm so outdated now lah!! Everyone seen before de show then I go see... Anyway, enjoy your weekends everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!