Oct 16, 2008

Natural or Caesearean??


Idiot, should have tried natural when I gave birth to Jun En.... Guess I too phobia towards all the pain and all ba... But seriously caesearean also not so relaxed lor!! The wound takes about 2 weeks for the upper layer to heal, but inner layers may take up to 6 months to completely heal!! And of course during this time exercising is banned!! Worse still, after the op, its best not to cough or sneeze or laugh lor.. I didn't know that time, so I choke on water and cough a bit and it hurts lor!! And the irritating thing was, I kept choking on water!!


Anyway seriously feel like trying natural this time round. But read that the baby cannot be bigger than the previous one. Die liao lor, that time Jun En only 2.66kg leh,
somemore this pregnancy I ate a lot of durians!!!


I'm damn curious about how the pain is like and how the pain feels like lah! Sadistic me, heheheheh. But if don't try for this one then next one no need try liao lor. Cause if 2nd one is caesearean also then
3rd one must be caesearean....


But I'm feeling scared too!! And somemore the doctor have to stitch below lor, wait in the future I don't dare to do how??


Another reason why I want to try is also because can recover much faster! Then it will be easier for me to take care of baby liao...


Still have to wait till next checkup then can ask doctor. But very fast de la, next week check up liao!! hehehehe... Now is every 2 weeks checkup liao.. I can't wait to go back see doctor lor!!



But anyway, natural birth or not, the most important thing is baby is healthy can le, and I believe that's what every parent wants too.



Will update again once I go for checkup!!!! Wish me luck ya!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!