Nov 17, 2008

It's our 18th month together.


And Gordan is out clubbing, dancing and drinking happily with his friends.


Poor me, left alone at home, watching movies online.


"He must have forgotten all about today." I thought.


"Happy 18th month anniversary. Enjoy." I text him.


No reply from him at all. Guess he is too busy.


Finally he came back, and surprisingly early tonight.


"Dear, I bought something for you.."




"Why buy all the same one?"


I took one out and proceeded to put it in my mouth.


"Dear cannot eat!!"


"Why? Then buy back look ar?"


"If you eat one then only left 98 liao.."





That hubby of mine actually went to buy 99 of the heart shape candy...lol..



Although its not anything much. But that little gesture made this special day one of the sweetest ever.




Love you hubby, so so very much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!