Nov 18, 2008

Tomorrow is the day liao, and I'm feeling so excited now!!


Today went K.K to do the pre-admission stuffs. Had a blood test, and it hurts lor!!! Normally they use the needle poke in den attach the tube and let the blood flow down de is not pain. But today the doctor is use sryinge(dunno correct spelling ma) draw my blood de... Damn pain la!! Somemore after that still got blue black lor!


Doctor gave me a medicine for poo poo de, and I only paid like $0.25 at the Pharmacy lor.. Feel so paiseh also taking $0.25 out..haha.. Anyway its for inserting in your rectum then after a while will poo poo liao.. Cause need to clear your bowels before operation ma..


But I don't dare to put it myself, cause like very uncomfortable and pain like that. So got Gordan to do it for me!! Haha.. He was also damn nervous about it lor, but in the end we managed to do it.


Now I can't eat or drink liao, so ke lian sia... And still don't know what time is going to be the operation tomorrow..


Anyway, wish me luck ya, and I'll update ASAP!! Watch out for Baby Tyler's pictures next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!