Nov 11, 2008

Paiseh, I've been real lazy lately...


Nowadays I can't seem to sleep at night, then in the day I'm sleeping. Which explains why I'm writing my blog at this hr, 3:26am!!


Things has been boring lately, that's why I haven't been updating. Wouldn't want to bore you all out too, although its quite boring liao... Having some conflicts on and off with Gordan too so super no mood at times..


I seriously hate guys playing games lor.. Because their temper become worse and nothing else exist except them and the stupid game. And thats how Gordan is lor! He borrowed PSP from his friend, and ever since that, he's been focusing on his game everytime! Even I talk to him also have to repeat 5 times then he will hear me.. Worse thing is he told me his friend gonna pass him a PS2. Die liao lor, think I'm going to break the tv one of these days..


Headed to Tampines a while today, and during my trip there, I bought a ring! For myself of course, since Gordan don't like to wear rings. You must be thinking why I'm buying a ring for myself right? Cause Gordan keep delaying my proposal gift so to make him more guilty I buy it myself lor! Don't have lobster, prawn also good ma...


Went to watch Madagascar 2 that day. Super funny lor!! But some parts will be a bit touching. And being the emotional me, I teared again lor!! But its really a nice show, highly recommended!!


It must be getting boring for you all to keep seeing words and words and words right?? Sorry ar, recently never take any pictures.. Bear with me, will try to load pictures up soon..


Gonna stop here liao, feeling kinda sick today. Must be the cold weather this afternoon..Off to watch my online movies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!