Nov 7, 2008

I've been feeling very pissed off about something, or rather someone.


Normally I don't really like to post about such things on my blog, but seriously want to rant it out today.. Anyway I'm damn free at home also..


I've always said to cherish the people around you, don't take them for granted. And that is because I wouldn't want to be taken for granted too. And that's what I felt nowadays.


*I'm not going to mention any names, but guess close friends will know who I'm talking about.*



A LETTER FOR YOU



You've seriously changed a lot. Changed a lot for the worse. And the best part is, you don't even feel anything wrong about it.


Anything new things that you know about me is all through my blog. And everytime when I met up with you, I'll have to retell you things that happened months ago.


6 years of friendship, yet it seem to mean so little to you.


When I scold you on msn that time, I was hoping you will wake up. But no, you didn't.


You seriously made us so disappointed. Not even a call or a msg for so long. Sometimes I can pm you or send you a msg and yet there's no reply from you. And you don't bother to give me a reason why you didn't reply. You just totally forget about the whole thing. Or maybe is msgs I send to you will be auto deleted ba..


From now onwards, you are out of my circle liao.


I'm sick and tired of trying to get you to meet up and not receiving any replies and hearing your endless excuses. But I guess it won't make any difference to you. Since you still have so many friends for you.









I can be very nice, but I have my limit too. Too bad, you went over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!