Nov 6, 2008

Went for checkup yesterday....


Finally got the date for my caesearean... Not going to reveal it yet, cause there may be some changes.. Baby is weighing at 2.4kg now only lor! But then its only the estimated weight so he may be heavier...


Next week going for another check up again, then the day before delivery got to go K.K for blood test. So ma fan la!! And I only got like 1 week to do whatever that is left to be done liao.. So rush lor!!


Happening night yesterday also lor!!


After checkup then I go back home sleep liao. Slept all the way till 8plus at night then got up to have dinner. After that was using the com and surfing around when I started to have stomachache. Then slowly the pain start to get worse.


Up to one point, I pain till my hands are both cold lor! Called Gordan and got him to faster come back bring me see doctor. Meanwhile called my aunt also. And she very kua zhang lor, ask me pack my bag liao, think going to give birth liao..


When Gordan came back I still wait for him to bath and eat first. Heng the pain was getting bearable by then. So I was telling him, "If I really going to give birth liao think you have to deliver for me le..." hahahhaa...


Headed to hospital, then got strap on to a machine to monitor baby heartbeat. And very funny de lor, cause that thing is strap on to my tummy, then baby was like kicking it testing to see what is it. Then after that he move himself so his heartbeat is closer to the thing, and its very loud lor!! Think I got a kaypo son...


Anyway after that doctor came to check me, and she was so rough lor! But the nurses there was nice la.. So in the end she say I won't be giving birth yet, so gave me some medications then can go home liao.


Scary night lor... But although took medication liao but still will pain. So uncomfortable sia.. And still need to bear for 1 week plus more....




Pray that I'll feel better soon k??


(Forgive me for the lack of postings, cause I really am not feeling too well to blog too much..)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!