Nov 3, 2008

Weekend was boring, but still managed to catch a movie.







The plot is actually quite predictable. And not much scary parts. And it's so slow lor..... And while we were watching, there was this group of malays sitting behind us. And they were like keep talking and talking and talking lor.. Its damn irritating la, I seriously feel like throwing the cup of drink at them lor!


But it's been quite long since we last went to Plaza Singapura. And everything changed a lot lor! The cinema level there opened a few concept shops, selling all those figurines and all. Saw this Gremlin soft toy there, so cute lor!! (Waiting for Gordan to buy for me...)


We also went to Daiso shop a bit. Bought some snacks there. Gordan very kiasu la, he bought like a whole bag of snacks from home, to eat when watching movie. Luckily never get caught or else think will be very paiseh lor...






Don't know why recently feel so easily tired, and constant backaches also!! And my godma keep scaring me say I going to give birth liao lor... Although I also can't wait to faster give birth, but now I still not prepared yet lor... Still got things to move over, somemore things to buy...


Baby, be a good boy and stay inside k??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!