Dec 4, 2008

I haven't been myself lately.
Always venting my frustrations on you, putting pressure on you.
But you've been accommodating towards my explosive temper.
At one point I had thought that, our love isn't the same anymore.
But feeling the warmth of your body and lying in your arms again,
I feel like such a little girl falling in love all over again.
And I realised that, just accidently,
I found the best husband ever for me.


Finally Baby Tyler is 2 weeks liao!!! And that also means 2 more weeks I'm free liao!!!! Yeah!!!

Planning where to go eat with Su wen they all for baby full month... Anyone any ideas tell me hor, but don't too expensive lah.. So long never see Su wen liao, don't know she become fatter liao ma??? hahahaha.. She's going to kill me for saying this lor...


Update of Pics!! (Of my dear son and me of course!)


Me and my dearest



Love him so much!!!


Don't you think this pic looks like 'Zao Cai Mao'??



He always like to do the 'ying tao xiao zue' thing..




*Gonna go eat my lunch liao, before my little rascal get up, ta-ta!!*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!