Dec 6, 2008

Shopping, a girl's favourite hobby.

Especially after being cooped up at home FOR SO LONG!!!


My dote-on-me-so-much de hubby brought me and Tyler out today for shopping!! (although I'm still in confinement..hehe)

Camwhored a bit on the way there...










Early in the morning we went to poly clinic first, cause Tyler got to go check his jaundice level. Sian lor, its going down damn slow, so heart pain see him get pricked everytime, but bo bian since I want to breastfeed. Guess one of the bad points of breastfeeding is that baby's jaundice go away damn slow lor.. Haiz...



Then we went to Marina Square, then to Tampines. There's like sale, sale and sale everywhere lor! With Christmas and New Year approaching, its certainly a good time to stock up on your wardrobe. But then didn't bought any clothes at all. Cause I need to get clothes that will be easy for me if I want to feed baby, then a lot of nice ones that I like is just not workable lor.. Sian..



But I bought my sneakers!!!






So cute right???




And its only $42 lor.. At first I was thinking whether to buy or not, cause seem quite expensive. But then, Gordan was telling me, "Wa lao, you one pair of shoes also wear so long. Buy lah, worth it de..." Why he say this leh?? Cause currently I only wearing 1 pair of flats. And I've been wearing this for almost 1 year plus liao. Even the soles is worn out liao, the skin peeling liao and the bell bell also drop off liao.. So pathetic right??


Went to walk around awhile more and something else caught my eye!!





This is like so so perfect for my coin purse lah!!! Finally Miss Hello Kitty can retire liao... And its only $12.90!!! And here comes the funny part. After I made payment, the salesgirl put the purse into a paper bag and handed over to me. Wondering what is so funny about this right??






The purse VS the paper bag


The purse is like so small only but then she gave me such a BIG paper bag! Not that I want to complain, since the paper bag is nice and may come in handy one day. Guess their shop only have 1 size for paper bags ba..


Going out shopping, of course have to buy some baby stuff for Tyler too lah!!(And anyway that's the main purpose for the outing today..)



Finally got his FIRST pacifier and rattle!!! The other thing is the nose pump de (useful or not I still dunno lah). Then the piyo piyo de is to hook onto pacifier de.


I bought his diaper bag too!!!





Super cute right?? Somemore only got 1 lor..




So happy to go out today lor.. Made my mood better too.. But then didn't manage to get my shorts today, so sad lah! I think my hip grow bigger liao lor, and I wonder will it shrink back ma?? Cause all my previous shorts I can't seem to wear it lor.. Can wear up but cannot button.. So now I no bottoms to wear lor, only can wear Gordan's basketball shorts. But then, my dearest had said he'll bring me out again tml, hehehe, looking forward sia...




Speaking of Gordan, guess what is he and Tyler doing right now???







Oops, too tired liao...


Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!