Dec 7, 2008

Olivia is a happy and contented mummy!!!







Finally got the phone that is everything that I asked for... And its damn cute lah! I got the pink one, cause the white one just don't seem very attractive to me.. Although I love white...


Its supposingly $338 with a 1gb memory card thrown in. Then the salesgirl was asking us, whether we have any OUB card, cause got 15% discount. But we don't have, so Gordan suggest that since after discount is $312, and plus they are going to give a 2gb memory card, why don't she just treat it as we have the OUB card and we pay $338 and get the 2gb memory card??


Going out with Gordan, can always expect good things to happen. Eventually the salesgirl use her OWN OUB card, and let us pay $312 only! And somemore she gave us free thumbdrive and calendar lor.. So good!!


Somemore not everywhere selling this phone. And I have to go till Tiong Bahru Plaza to get it lor! But it's ok, cause I totally love it!!

Took a pic using my new love..









*Happy, happy, happy!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!