Feb 22, 2009

So so bored right now.... Waiting for Gordan to be home and I've got nothing to do! Got a shoot tomorrow at 9am, scared I can't wake up, so can't sleep tonight!


I'm like so stressed out lately! And Gordan isn't helping either.. Its like our relationship everytime got a lot of ups and downs de lor, although the downs part is more.. I really want to be the wife that he can come home happily to everytime and we can just laugh or joke our way throughout the day. But all the stress, stress and stress!! Been quarrelling so frequently that sometimes I'm really scared about talking to him. Really want everything to get better soon!!!


And he's been busy with his work all that also, so usually after my shoots, I'll just be home with Tyler. Feel really lonely sometimes lor.. But then, its for our future, so I guess I have to bear with it ba..


Birthday coming soon liao, going to be older by 1 year old liao lor!! Enqi maybe getting a camera for me, I still don't know cause she insist she wants to keep it a secret. Then Enling had sponsered me dye my hair, which I'm loving the colour now! The rest I also don't know what I want, so just give me angbao ba!!! Hahaha...


I may be getting something for myself though but I'm keeping it a secret first, when I got it then I tell you all ok???


Anyway, just ranting off today only, THIS IS NOT THE SIZZLING HOT POST THAT I MEANT. That one have to wait till I'm more free and first then can do.


By the way, great news!! I'm in the FHM Girl Next Door Top 100 this year again! Last year got in but I got pregnant.. Anyway so many girls also maybe won't have chance de la, but just support me ok?? Maybe got chance also ma... hahhahhahaa...


Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!